Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pedersen Family

Welcome to the new blog! Rather than trying to stay on top of 2 separate blogs, I thought I would try to combine the 2 here. Hopefully it makes it so that I am better at blogging more often :) Anyway, back in January we made a quick trip out to Utah to visit family. We got to meet our new nephew and take lots of pictures of him and his older sister! Here are a few favorites:


What a stud!

Don't you just love baby feet??







This look makes me think she's saying, "I'm innocent, I swear!"







They sure are a cute family!

2 comments:

Julie Allred said...

Looks great! Fun to see the cute pictures.
Good job! Love you.

Jack and Alyssa said...

I love photography too and have always wanted to start my own little photography business. I'm glad you blog too! I love it!