Friday, April 13, 2012

Sneak Peak

We have been in the middle of a couple big home improvement projects (hence the lack of blogging! Between work and projects we are BUSY!!). We love being able to do projects and make our home what we want it to be! One of our big projects has been working on getting our guest room ready. My parents are planning a trip out this summer so we want to have it all ready for them! I am SO excited about this guest room! I keep telling Clint that it's going to be so awesome that I'll want it to be our room :) Anyway, here is a little sneak peak to get those of you who so badly want to come visit us excited about staying (if you need any other reason to be excited besides just being with us! That should be reason enough, but just in case....)So cute, right? It's gonna be adorable. So, friends and family, feel free to start making your reservations at Hotel Allred anytime ;)

4 comments:

Julie said...

So cute! Love the wall flowers. We would like to reserve this room for the 13-22 of June Please!

Jackie Norris said...

Love it Heather!

Holly said...

Where did you get that flower wall hanging? I love it.

Heather said...

Jackie: You inspired me with your color theme! I have loved it ever since I first saw your room on your blog :)

Holly: I got it at Gordman's. They have lots of fun wall hangings there!