Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's a GIRL!!

We are so excited!  Bring on the pinks and purples and little dresses! :)  Everything went really well during the ultrasound and she is measuring right where she should be!  So it looks like as of right now we are on track for the due date of December 4th.  Here are a few pictures of our little one!

Her face (and a little bit of arms and legs):
 Feet:
 A leg and a side view of a foot:
Isn't she so cute already ;)

And here is my 20 week baby bump.  Half way!!

10 comments:

Javan and Heather Bowles said...

You look adorable! I can't wait until that cute little girl gets here! Yay!

Mark and Kaitlyn said...

you look so cute Heather! I am so happy for you. A girl will be so fun!

Jenny said...

So cute and I'm so excited for you. A girl! Yay!

Michelle said...

So exciting! Girls are the best :)

Julie said...

Oh, Look at Little Miss Ellie! Can't wait to meet her! You look great!

Janet said...

I'm so happy for you! Girl stuff is so fun! I've been having way to much fun buying it. I hope our girls will meet each other someday. They're sure to be friends! Love you.

Julie Allred said...

Can't wait to meet her! Cousins are soooo excited! Glad that you are all healthy and right on track. Love you all!

Michaleen said...

you are blooming with a very happy and glowing look. Ellie is beautiful can't wait til she arrives you don't seem very big cause compared to the girl next door you are small She is about your size AND IS HAVING A BOY BUT SHE LOOKS BIG!!!! Love you all rdei

Unknown said...

congratulations! Danny was born in December! I'm very happy for you.

Lexi Paige said...

OMG Heather!! I was just poking around catching up on blogs and I'm so glad I checked up on yours!! I am SOO happy for you and your husband! You will be a cute little mommy. I can just tell you are radiating with happiness. Truly glowing. Congratulations lady!!