Thursday, March 15, 2012

Chloe

I am being a blog slacker again! I know none of you are surprised, but I will continue to try to be better about posting! The past couple weeks have been SUPER busy, so hopefully it gets better :) Anyway...on to today's post! Maybe it is weird that I am posting about my dog, but she is seriously like our child. She has such a funny personality! She keeps life interesting :) And we love her a lot!

I couldn't have timed this picture more perfectly! Haha :D

One of the great things about where we live is that right next to us is a big, open, city-owned plot. Chloe LOVES to play fetch out here. And after a long winter, she was so excited to be outside playing again!

She thinks she is ferocious, but she is a big wuss :)

Another perfectly timed picture!


She is super fast!


She sure sticks out her tongue a lot!

Seriously though...isn't she just adorable?!

And she knows it :)
We sure love our crazy pup!

3 comments:

Javan and Heather Bowles said...

Your dog is seriously gorgeous! I love the pretty colors of her fur. They look especially vivid against the wintry background! She looks like she would be fun entertainment, that is for sure! :)

Julie said...

Such cute pictures! Can't wait to play with her in June!

Jenny said...

She is so cute I can hardly stand it. Great pictures!